Last updated on May 27, 2020
A new beginning: holiday during coronavirus
Safety is our first priority
we are ready to reopen the 26th of June! Our main goal is to ensure your safety, so that you can enjoy unique and wonderful moments without worries during your vacation. To achieve this we will implement the norms defined in the provincial law n.4 of the 8th of May 2020 – Measures for containing the spread of the SARS-COV-2 virus during the reopening phase.
We have always valued hospitality, communication, and hygiene. We intend to keep these core values. Cleanliness has always been one of our strong points, and in these times we will increase our efforts to keep infection risk as low as possible.
We want to make the Hotel Gran Ciasa & Vila a nest where you feel safe and cared for. Let our beloved Dolomties surround us and give us a sense of freedom.
We are lucky, since we can count on nature: it gives us the vast spaces to allow us to physically distance, while at the same time enjoying unforgettable experiences with our beloved ones.
Norms in South Tyrol
- In the open, you should keep a distance of at least 2m (6.6ft) from other people. Where this is not possible, you should wear a mask.
- In enclosed spaces, including public transport and common areas, wearing a mask is mandatory. In these settings, a safety distance of 1m (3.3ft) has to be maintained between people.
- In enclosed spaces you will find hand sanitizer.
- Follow general hygiene rules: Wash your hands often and don’t touch your face.
For additional information please visit www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
- Our staff will continue to make you feel at home, while keeping the required physical distance.
- All our staff will be equipped with face masks. Temperature checks will be performed daily.
- To avoid queues we will ask our guests to check-in online prior to their arrival.
- Our reception staff is always available in case you have questions or need information. If you want to avoid contact, our reception is always reachable through phone from your room.
- Our large dining room allows us to to space guests at least 1,5m (or 1m back to back) apart.
- There will be a buffet, but guests are required to wear gloves and a face mask.
- To reduce sharing, our beverage menu will be provided to you digitally
- At our bar we will provide table service. Tables will be placed, as to adhere to the minimum 1,5m (or 1m back to back) distance between people.
- Rooms will be sanitized with appropriate cleaning products, after each guest leaves.
- If you prefer, you can decide to not have your room cleaned daily, in order to minimize contact with our staff.
- To minimize risk, we will remove non-essential removalble objects from rooms and common areas.
- We will regularly ventilate rooms.
- Surfaces, buttons, and objects will be cleaned multiple times per day
SPA – Wellness
- Our outdoor Whirlpool will be open. Guests are required to keep the minimum safety distance of 2m between people. In order to avoid crowding, guests will have to register at the reception before entering.
- We will provide massages and estetic treatments. We will check your temperature before each appointment.
- Our gym will remain open (note that the minimum safety distance of 2m still applies). After using, each piece of equipment will need to be sanitized.
- Currenlty, as mandated by law, indoor pool and saunas will remain closed.
- We will not be able to provide beverage and food inside of the SPA area.
- Changing rooms will remain closed.
Kid's play room
- The kid's play room will remain closed.
If you were to develop a fever or any other covid-19 related symptoms in the days leading up to your arrival, we ask you to be responsible and postpone your holiday. We will update this document to keep up with the latest covid-19 regulations and reccomendations.